- imaginative 3D setup
- 90 sparkling stones, 9 ice rings
- each player takes turns being the Dragon Dad melting the ice ring
- colorful crystals become hidden under the board during play so the winner is not known until the game board is lifted
- game variation for a “blind” pull so players don’t know which color they have until the ice ring is lifted
- 2018 Winner of the Kinderspiel des Jahres award
The dragon children have found an unusual treasure, a column of ice with sparkling stones frozen inside it. Naturally everyone wants them. Together with Dragon Dad the players remove one ice ring after the other, and melt the ice column. This makes the sparkling stones fall down. But be careful as only certain sparkling stones can be collected. Who will have the most sparkling stones at the end?
1 dragon dad, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 1 game board, 4 dragon children, 9 ice rings, 90 sparkling stones (18 in each of 5 colors), 5 sparkling stone tiles, 1 ice floe tile, 1 set of instructions.
|Game type:||collecting game|
|Warnings:||Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.|
|Game instructions language:||Chinese
|Number of players up to:||4 persons|
|Game duration from:||15 min|
|Number of players from:||2 persons|
|Age to:||99 years|
|Age from:||5 years|